Experienced and self-motivated manager. I have 10 + years of project and product management experience that I’ve obtained working for manufacturers in the Security (Access Control) and Pharmaceutical industries. Personally, I have the drive and determination to consistently achieve success as a leader in all of the organizations that I have worked with in the past. I have a vast diversified skill set with proven critical thinking, problem solving, and leadership abilities that have allowed me be an asset to the companies I have worked and provided services for. These skills allow me to complete projects on time, reduce cost, streamline processes, and build teams that work together to get optimum results.
Sielox LLC Runnemede, NJ February 2011 – Present
Sielox LLC, formely a divison of Checkpoint Systems is a leading provider of integrated access control and video surveillance solutions. As a leader in access control systems to the security industry since 1979, the Company serves a variety of clients within a broad range of industry sectors: commercial, education, financial, government, library, logistics and retail. Recognizing the security requirements – entry- to enterprise-level – of organizations in today’s complex and demanding environments, Sielox provides its customers with fully, integrated access control with video surveillance solutions.
Product Manager February 2012-Present
- Responsible for the management of Sielox product line for the Access Control industry.
- Coordinate and establish new and existing relationships with OEM providers for products.
- Develop product roadmap to satisfy and meet the needs of our customers and market.
- Coordinate tradeshow and event platforms, related graphics and promotional activities to support and promote Sielox products.
- Act as the liaison and maintain key relationships with North American contract manufacturers.
- Act as company liaison and manage projects with listing agencies to ensure products are listed appropriately for all necessary markets.
- Generate recurring revenues from product training, service, consulting activities and related offerings.
Technical Services Manager October 2011 – February 2012
- Manage projects for new products
- Coordinate with manufacturers for QA and development of new products along with improvements of existing product line.
- Supervise Technical Support team.
- Identify training requirements and objectives for Sielox employees.
- Supervise IT operations
- Develop and implement training courses for Sielox business partners and product end users.
- Coordinate with other departments to develop and implement plans for business trade shows.
- Manage Sielox repair & RMA processes
Engineering Services Specialist February 2011 – October 2011
- Coordinate with manufacturers on the development and testing of new and existing products.
- Provide and develop A&E documentation for the Access Control and Security industry.
- Perform various testing and studies to improve and enhance product line.
Self-Employed Williamstown, NJ October 2010 – February 2011
Consultant October 2010 – February 2012
- Provide small businesses with various services from business plans to marketing products.
- Provide a full range of internet services such as web design, hosting, search engine optimization and blog marketing.
- Consult with clients to determine needs based on end use, budget and time
Photographer January 2010 – Present
- Perform custom and specialized photography in-house or on location using a variety of still cameras and other photographic equipment; determine camera settings, lighting requirements and other specifications to ensure quality shooting.
- Specialize in portrait, marketing, and event photography.
FP Developments Inc. Williamstown, NJ September 2002 – October 2010
FP Developments, Inc. has been manufacturing both standard and custom packaging equipment since 1963. We take pride in calling ourselves a full service engineering company. From conceptual designs using our Solid Modeling CAD System to the extensive use of in house computer aided machinery CAD/CAM, we can assure our clients that each manufactured component is precision made, assembled and tested on site. We specialize in pharmaceutical, biotech, and diagnostic markets as well as solving your unique automation and packaging needs.
Project Coordinator March 2009 – October 2010
- Manage and coordinate projects involving the custom design and fabrication of pharmaceutical packaging equipment.
- Coordinate with company managers the roles and responsibilities for projects.
- Oversee the development of a Quality Management System to meet ISO-9001:2008.
- Provide input to all projects as it relates to Documentation and Validation requirements.
- Oversee project to ensure profitability is maintained and achieved throughout life cycle of project.
- Prepare project reports and preliminary quotations for sales team and company administration.
- Support and sit in on company committees such as IT, Project Management, and Quality Management.
Documentation & Quality Coordinator January 2007 – March 2009
- Develop company templates for documentation in accordance to GAMP 5.
- Oversee all release and approval of all project related documentation. This includes Functional & Software Design Specifications, Operator, Technical, and Maintenance Manuals, and all procurement documentation.
- Coordinate with project managers to ensure all project documentation is in order and in accordance with necessary industry guidelines and company standards.
- Coordinate with company managers to ensure that the design and fabrication of equipment meets necessary specifications and customers’ needs.
Validation Specialist November 2004 – December 2006
- Inspect equipment during the manufacturing and assembly processes to ensure all assemblies and equipment are fabricated to specification.
- Perform system testing and inspection in accordance to various project specifications and local state, and federal codes.
- Run equipment according to system manuals and guidelines to ensure operator interface, manuals, and instructions are clear and concise.
- Gather and record run time data on equipment to be analyzed by management and engineering for design and improvement purposes.
- Travel to customer locations and perform training seminars, oversee system installation, start-up and site acceptance test.
Assembly Technician September 2002 – November 2004
- Assemble pharmaceutical packaging equipment according to assembly procedures.
- Test and Inspect Sub-Assemblies for proper assembly, construction, and performance.
- Write and develop technical documentation.
Exceptional Medical Transportation West Berlin, NJ August 2004 – August 2006
Emergency Medical Technician August 2002 – June 2005
- Provide patients with pre-hospital care during emergency situations
- Member of Exceptional Medical Transportations Specialty Care Transport Unit
- Prepare treatment reports for health insurance billing.
- National Fire Protection Association
- International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers
- Packaging Machinery Manufactures Institute
- Technical Writers of America
- New Jersey Firefighters Association
- New Jersey Fire Chief’s Association
- Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce
Williamstown Fire Company No. 1 Williamstown, NJ October 2001 – July 2012
Pine Hill Fire Department Pine Hill, NJ Sept 2005- August 2006
Emergency Medical Technician- Basic
Monroe Township Ambulance Williamstown, NJ March 2004 – 2005
Camden County College Blackwood, NJ September 2003 – 2005
Major – Fire Science
Williamstown High School Williamstown, NJ September 1998 – 2002
- New Jersey Firefighter I
- American Heart Association CPR/AED
- NJ Incident Command System Level 300
- CBRNE (Awareness & Operations)
- Instructional Techniques for Fire Instructors
- Fire Instructor General Safety Course
- Project Coordinator
- Quality Management
- ISO 9001